Online Medical Records
This service automatically retrieves and electronically duplicates enrolled horses medical records from your Practice Management Software (PMS) system and uploads the data to EquiHealth.com
- Customize the clients view to only include medical records and/or notes allowed by the Doctor.
- Automated and compatible with :
- Improves health schedule compliance and customer loyalty.
- Reduces overall time and cost associated with calling, faxing, mailing or emailing medical records.
- Keeps information up-to-date by emailing your practice when clients change their contact information, horses picture or other information. These updates can then be entered into your practices PMS system.
- Increases profit through improved health schedule compliance and/or charging an annual fee to enrolled clients.
- Patients records can be viewed by the Doctor while away from the office or during a natural disaster.
Horse Owner Benefits:
- Ability to manage health schedules, view upcoming appointments, or follow up on healthcare recommendations.
- 24/7 access to the required medical records needed for traveling, enrolling in classes, or in an emergency.
- Email alert reminders can be setup for product or medication doses. Alerts helps you manage the number of doses remaining and the days between doses. View Alerts sample
- Request appointments, refill medications, or ask general questions. My Practice is available 24/7, which makes communication with your practice convenient and easy. View My Practice sample
Enrolling owners and managing EquiHealth within your PMS system is easy. Clients are enrolled by simply entering their email address into your practices PMS system. Once a client is enrolled they will receive an email encouraging them to register and informing them of the benefits of using EquiHealth. Records are safe, secure, and can only be viewed with an email address and private password.Back to Top
These services help your practice save time and money by automating daily, weekly, and monthly marketing tasks.
Reminders: Health reminders are sent to all clients enrolled in EquiHealth or who have an email address in a practices PMS system (clients can unsubscribe if they do not wish to receive email reminders). Reminders can be emailed twice up to 30 days prior to upcoming health schedules and again at 30, 60 and 90 days overdue. Emails are branded with a practices email address, name, phone number, and are personalized with the horse's name. Using Reminders is a cost effective way to increase health schedule compliance.View Reminders sample
View Text (SMS) sample
Appointments: Appointment reminders are sent 2 days prior to upcoming appointments to all clients enrolled in EquiHealth, or who have an email address in a practices management software. These reminders can now be sent via automated Email or Text (SMS) message. Clients can easily confirm Email and Text message appointments with one-click confirmation and your practice will be notified via email.View Email sample
View Text (SMS) sample
Surveys: Improve client satisfaction and increase referrals by allowing customers to provide important feedback about a recent visit. Choose from our standard survey questions or create your own customized survey. Clients will automatically receive an email survey 2 days after a service has been invoiced and the results will be emailed to your practice. Clients can choose to submit surveys anonymously or request a follow-up email or call.View Survey sample
Newsletters: Newsletters are a cost effective and efficient method of communication for your entire practice or a small target group. Emails can be personalized using the clients first name, last name, or horses name. Use Newsletters to introduce new products or services (i.e. EquiHealth), share health news & tips, inform clients about new practice information, offer promotions, etc.View Newsletters sample
Coupon Builder: Provide personalized, professional promotions and discounts through Coupon Builder! Create custom coupons with your practice logo and apply them to Marketing materials. The coupons include a custom message, can be set to expire and you can decide to which Marketing files youd like them applied. Whether youre running a wellness campaign or a seasonal special, coupons are a great way to attract your clients attention and increase visits.View Coupon sample
Postal Reminders Cards
Bring more clients through your doors - and exert less energy doing so, with EquiHealth Postal Reminder Cards!
- 4"x6" full color cards
- Choose the reminder schedule and messages
- Include a custom marketing message on each card
- Multi-horse cards save money and organize health service reminders onto one postcard
- Select reminder codes from your practice management software to include or exclude
- Choose to not send postal reminders to clients with email addresses
Cards include your hospitals return address and practice information, as well as client mailing address.View Postal Reminder Cards sample Back to Top
VetSource is reshaping the way you deliver medicine. This exciting service allows you to provide both traditional and proactive home delivery services. Owners will be able to either browse your website for products or be automatically enrolled for monthly shipments before leaving the practice. VetSources Remind Me program allows you to recapture lost revenues from non-veterinary online pharmacies while boosting client compliance. Owners will also be able to manage and track their horses medication and food shipments from within the EquiHealth portal. To learn more about our home delivery option, please visit vetsource.com or ask your Patterson representative for more details.
View Home Delivery sample
Back to Top
Equine Health Articles
Offer your clients 24 hour access to a library of health articles for timely information on important topics. Our database of articles are illustrated and can be easily searched. Articles can also be printed for later review.View Horse Health Articles sample Back to Top
Equine Health Videos
These videos include high definition footage and incredible animations to better explain common health issues and more complex conditions. Owners can watch these programs at their leisure and they are a great way to reinforce topics that were discussed at the practice. Each video is professionally narrated, fully reviewed by our veterinary team and runs four to six minutes. Please see below for a list of titles:
- Dental Health
- Equine Health
- Exploratory Celiotomy
- External Parasites
- GI Tract (Normal)
- Guttural Pouch Lavage
- Hoof (Normal)
- Hoof Abscesses
- Hoof Care
- Internal Parasites
- Joint Health
- Joint Injection
- Laminitis Progression
- Laryngeal Tieback Procedure
- Nutrition and Digestive Health
- Right Dorsal Displacement (Colic)
- Teeth Floating
An interactive horse can be opened to explore body systems and learn how different areas of anatomy can effect an horses health. Laminitis, colic, corneal ulcers and dental issues are just some of the topics that can be explored. All of these fascinating features can be integrated directly into your website or accessed at EquiHealth.com!
View Interactive Horse sample Back to Top
EquiHealth has teamed with GlobalVetLink, a well-known provider of electronic laboratory forms, to provide your clients with 24/7 access to EIA/Coggins tests. Horse owners will be able to open and print completed tests through the medical record page of their EquiHealth portal.
Coggins’ USDA-approved electronic forms prepare you for domestic and international movement of horses with no more carbon-copy forms. The service is integrated with several practice management software systems and allows users to report data in real time, eliminating the time wasted through traditional form submission.
In addition to real-time data reporting, digital photos improve identification and make hand-drawn markings a thing of the past. The photos are stored in the database and new photos are needed only if the horse changes in appearance.
View Coggins sample